Sifen Inc. is a Developer and General Contractor based out of Virginia Beach, who has been in business for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in constructing exceptional and innovative retail, multi-story self-storage facilities, and Class A office spaces. With projects in Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina, Sifen Inc. is continually expanding into new markets and always looking for trail-blazing individuals to add to our team!
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager to manage and coordinate all aspects of a project and will oversee labor, material and equipment. They will be responsible for following guidelines, maintaining schedules and budgets, as well as ordering materials and ensuring that proper specifications and regulations are being met.
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which includes the architects, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and laborers
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams
- Periodic inspection of construction sites
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price
- Ensure all documents are complete
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge, ie OSHA 30 certified, First Aid & CPR certified
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years in Construction Project Management
- Must be able to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Must be extremely detail oriented, work well under pressure and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, computer, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of general contracting and structural trades
- Capacity to handle pressure
- Strong focus on quality
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits after 90 days
- Vacation/Sick Hours
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and maintain a drug-free workplace.